Thursday, April 10, 2008

SPRING BREAK!!!!!!!

Hey Guys!!!! OK so I'm so excited spring break basically starts tomorrow!!!!!!!!!! WAHOO!!!!! I'm not going anywhere:( but we just opened up our pool today!!!! I'm so excited I'm gonna swim EVER day!!!!! I've missed swimming! HAHA! A couple of my friends aren't going anywhere either so we are just gonna have a party!! HAHA I'm really excited to be out of school but I'm SO jealous of everyone who is going somewhere!! HAHA two of my friends are going to Hawaii:( ya I'm so jealous but just wait till Christmas when its freezing cold I'll be in Hawaii!! I'm excited for that! I'm going with my grandma and my cousins the Burningham's (the one's I went with to the cabin last Christmas)! I'm so excited!! But right now I'm focusing on Spring Break!! Ah I just can't wait to get a break form school!!! But anyways if you were wondering who is in that picture its me and just like a bunch of my family!! Some of my cousins came down from Virginia and we went to Cowboy Camp!! HAHA it was so much fun!! (it was for a family reunion), then after we just had activities we did like swimming at my house!!!!

4 comments:

Mikayla said...

FUN! I cant wait to come swimming in your pool! YES YES YES!! I will have to swim with a bag on my hand! HeHe that will be a sight to see!

BrOoKe said...

haha ya it will haha!! We should hang out on monday and go swimming!! haha but we need to hang out tonight to!!

Nicole, Ryan & Jett Wilder said...

Brooke you have such a cute blog. Just wanted to stop by and say Hi! I hope you have a good spring break.

BrOoKe said...

thanks Nicole!! You guys have such a cute blog to and im still trying to figure everything out on here so maybe i can have a cute blog like yours when i do! Well have fun in D.C!!