So well you all already know that I'm OBSESSED with the Bachelorette:D haha but now its down to the final 2!!!!!!!!!! It's getting intense! Ah! The last two guys are Jason (MY FAVORITE!!!) and Jesse. I am SO mad though because I am leaving for San Francisco tomorrow (Friday) and so i might miss it! But were gonna try to watch it and if not then watch it online!!! I REALLY want Jason to win! He's so cute and nice, has a great personality, fun and ya ah just everything! I'm scared though for who will win! But last week she came on for the "Men tell all" which is were all the people that she turned away come and talk to her. Graham was still being rude! But anyways she said that she was VERY happy and she was engaged!!! AH! I hope its to Jason!!! Well anyway I'll show you a picture of the final 2 and DeAnna! (again)
DeAnna
Jason-The one with the 3 year old son Ty! She got along really well with his family and is falling in love with him as he is with her!!!!!
Jesse- He's a professional snowboarder, and she talked to him about giving up his snowboarding and to settle things down, but he wouldn't



4 comments:
oh my heck i love this show too!!!! i think that she is gorgeous! i want her to pick jason cause he is just too sweet to let go. i felt so bad for jeremy last week that was way sad. well we seriously need to do something so i will text you!
oh that sucks that you will be gone!!! its like 3 hours long cause after the show it is the after the final rose thing. I THINK THAT I CANT WAIT ANY LONGER!! jesse doesnt deserve her cause he will just leave her for snowboarding and he is the one that isnt ready to get married!!!!! uh i hope jason is the one or else i would feel so bad cause of his son and everything GOSH!!
hey hey hey! When is the finale?? I think I might have missed it! But I want the guy with the son to win!! I dont watch the show but I like him way more than the snowboarder dude! :D hehe
brookanna! ha ha i have still never watched the bacholerette but maybe i will someday..!ha ha well we need to plan a CLUB ARNOLD party!
Post a Comment