Well I am officially up to date with my blog!!!....With the exception of school so here is my school update....
Well I have officially survived almost 3 weeks school!!! It actually hasn't been to bad...With the excpetion of having to wake up so stinking early!!!! I have all of my classes with alot of my friends!!! It's pretty fun!!! Here is my schedule
A1- Seminary- Brother Lund...I really like seminary, it goes by so fast! But Brother Lund know's my parents really well so he picks on me!
A2-English-Miss Mcneill...Oh man I LOVe this class!! It's probably my favorite class!!! Well mainly because Rachael is in it:D haha but i love Miss Mcneill!! She is awesome!!! And she even let me and Rachael sit right next to each other!! It's the best class!! I know you guys are probably thinking that she was stupid to do that but we only talk when its necessary..And a couple of other times but its just a short comment, well i will say this we dont talk when she's talking but we do, do our fair share of laughing!! We just look at each other and we start laughing! Oh well she doesn't care:). But in that class it goes Tanner (Joe Jonas), Me (Yoda haha dont ask), Rachael (Angel haha), and Cody (Jake Ryan)! We all sit in the same row, are in the same reading group and do EVERY activity together! haha its awesome we are all BEST friends haha its awesome and we all have nicknames for each other:) haha!
A3-Spanish 2-Mr. Smith... I like this class kind of... It was alot funner last year.
A4-Clothing-Mrs. Ostler...I love sewing!! Its the best class(even though I spend 3/4 of my time un picking :D haha)
B1-Child Development-Mrs. Ostler...This class is so much fun!! I love it!! ALL of my friends are in it!! It's the best!!! I can't wait till we get to take babies home!!!
B2-Math-Mrs. Hunt...I like this class! I really like math though its probably one of my favorite subjects. I dont think she likes me very much because Mikayla, Whitney, Brayden and Hunter are all in that class with me and we sat right next to each other and just talked the whole time...Until she moved us:( haha oh well They all sit together besides me though but luckily I'm only a row away.
B3-Biology-Mr. Gosar... I dont know if I like this class just quite yet. We haven't done one thing relating to biology yet so I cant decide. The first day the teacher was kind of....Interesting. haha I sit in a corner (not even joking) and I'm litterally by no one! Well Oliva, Mikayla, and Brittani are all in that class but I dont sit by them:( well just kidding Olivia just got moved so I kind of sit by her now!!
B4-History-Mr. Myers... This class is fun! The teacher is SO laid back so its fun!:D I have alot of friends in this class and sit right next to them!! It's the best!!
Well school has been lots of fun!!! Besides the work:D. Well I hope you all are having a wonderful school year!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
BROOKE! haha yeah i love math, even though she may not like us that much! haha she doesnt even know your name yet! :D haha she kept on asking you what your name was! haha member that! well to bad the seating chart changed :( because we had the best spots before! But maybe she will start liking us again and she will move us together! hehe lets cross our fingers for that!
Post a Comment