Thursday, October 23, 2008

MY EXCITMENT!!!!!!!

Ok well I just HAD to put up a post right now because I am in the happiest mood ever!!!!!!!! If you want to know why well here it is...
#1 It was an A day today and I LOVE A days there pretty much the best with Seminary, English, Spanish and then Sewing!!! What GREAT classes and all with GREAT friends!!!
#2 tomorrow HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL 3 comes out and I'm going to see it with all of my friends!!!!!
#3 the Carrie Underwood Concert is coming up!!!
#4 I GOT TICKETS TO TWILIGHT!!!!!
But here is the best part!!! So on Wednesday November 19 it is the CARRIE UNDERWOOD CONCERT!!!!!! I CANT WAIT!! I AM GOING WITH MY SISTER ASHLEY, HER FRIEND BRIGHTON (I think that's how you spell her name), MY COUSIN ALY, ME AND RACHAEL!!! PARTY ON!!! AND THEN NOVEMBER 20 (the next night:D) I AM GOING TO THE MIDNIGHT MOVIE OF TWILIGHT(ok i know that really it would be the 21 but it starts at 11:59 so technically its still the 20:D) AND I AM GOING TO SEE THAT WITH MY SISTER ASHLEY HER FRIEND BRIGHTON AND BRITTANI FINLAYSON!!!! I AM SO EXCITED!!!! 2 GREAT NIGHTS WITH 2 OF MY BEST FRIENDS!!!! (I HAVE MORE BEST FRIENDS BUT YA ANY WHO) MAYBE YOU CAN TELL WHY I AM SOOOOO HAPPY!!!! Except for there is a downside to it all.... I'm going to be VERY tired!!!!! Staying up late!! And there both on school nights which isn't good but hey who cares when you get to go to 2 GREAT things with your great friends!!! (and I say friends because I know my sisters friend Brighton and she is really nice!! And I'm even more happy cuz me and my sister Ashley are really starting to get along!! I really like it when I can get along with her because we can really be great friends!!!) Well as you can see I am just very happy right now!!!!!!!! I cant WAIT till November 19 and 20/21!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh and another good thing is that for Thanksgiving my dads brothers family is coming down from Virginia!!!!!!! I love there family we get along so well!!!!!! And then my moms family is also coming down!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Life is just going great right now!!!!!!......Until next week or 2 when we get our report cards back!!! OH NO!!! k well I don't have bad grades I'll just get like a B+ in Biology and that's not very good... K well sorry I just keep going off here so I'll just leave it at this!! Hope you enjoyed hearing about my happiness:) haha

2 comments:

Ty and Ash Sorensen said...

YEAH!! Carrie Underwood and Twilight Here we come!! Oh boy.. We are alot alike cuz I have had such a good day too cuz I'm sooooo excited. I was like dancing around all night last night!! YAHOO:)

Mikayla said...

NOOO i am so stinken jealous! :( i wish i was goign to the concert...i think i still might try to get tickets last minute..because that is when they become really cheap..right!?! :) hehe! but i finally got tickets to the Twilight MOVIE!! no it is not the midnight premeire because those were all sold out so it is at 4:00 but still that is pretty good...right! :) hehe well i will see you tonight! HIGHSCHOOL MUSICAL PARTY BABY!!