Sunday, October 5, 2008

Tagged!

What I was doing ten years ago:
1. being 4
2.thinking boys still had cooties
3.annoying my brothers and sisters
4. going everywhere with my mom
5. in Oregon (my grandpa died when I was four which would have been 10 years ago)

Things on today's "to do" list:
1. HOMEWORK
2. piano
3. cleaning my dresser
4. school
5. ???

Things I would do if I were a millionaire:
1. TRAVEL all around the world (mainly just Europe(PARIS))
2. SHOPPING SPREE
3. buy a car (for when I turn 16)
4. pay tithing
5. save the rest

Places I have lived:
1. Highland
2. Taylorsville
3. My grandma's basement (in Highland:D)
4.
5.

Snacks I enjoy:
1. chips
2. cookies
3. Pretzels
4. nectarines
5. Beef Jerky

People I tag:
1. Rachael
2. Mikayla
3. Kaitlyn
4. Olivia
5. mom

1 comment:

Mikayla said...

Ohhh you tagged me! Oh no!! I have now been tagged twice! I should just do them in the same post some how!?!?! :) haha ill tag you with the other one ok!! :) Well i better get going on it...this is going to take a while! :D haha