3 Favorite Last Purchases:
1. shirt
2. necklace
3. Carrie Underwood TICKETS!!!
-------------------------------------------------------------
3 Fears:
1. Big spiders
2. Getting a divorce
3. getting scared!! (haha I hate getting scared!)
-------------------------------------------------------------
3 Favorite Movies:
1. Enchanted
2. What Happens In Vegas
3. Game Plan
------------------------------------------------------------
3 Facts About Me:
1. I play the piano
2. My birthday is January 14th
3. I am the second youngest (but the second oldest living at home...so the middle:D)
-----------------------------------------------------------
3 Things I haven't done:
1. Never been to the other side of the country
2. Never flown over an ocean (at least I don't think so?? Do you fly over the ocean when you go to Mexico?? The other 2 times I have been out of the country I have gone to states in the country then went out on a cruise boat)
3. never sky dived (I want to!!)
----------------------------------------------------------
3 Things I Can't Live Without:
1. My family
2. Food and water
3. The gospel
-----------------------------------------------------------
3 Things on Today's List:
1. Study for a test
2. practice the piano
3. do homework for math (I HATE THAT CLASS)
----------------------------------------------------------
Three Favorite Dishes:
1. chicken squares (with the red potatoes)
2. Strawberry-Banana smoothie
3. CAFE RIO SALAD
---------------------------------------------------------
3 Places I Have Lived:
1. Taylorsville
2. Grandma's Basement
3. Highland
--------------------------------------------------------
3 Favorite TV Shows:
1. Full House
2. Sabrina the Teenage Witch
3. What I Like About You
4. The Bachelor/Bachelorette (that's four oh well)
--------------------------------------------------------
3 Places I've Traveled:
1. Bahamas
2. Mexico
3. The Caribbean
-------------------------------------------------------
3 Favorite Desserts:
1. Chocolate Bunt Cake
2. Ice Cream (Cookies and Cream:D YUM)
3. Cake(without frosting...I know I'm weird I'm not a big frosting fan)
-------------------------------------------------------
3 Things I'd Buy if Money wasn't an Issue:
1. A nice Car
2. clothes/shoes(SHOPPING SPREE)
3. ?? Whatever I'm feeling I want/need at the moment:)
-------------------------------------------------------
3 Wishes:
1. Find my prince charming (not for now of course..for when I'm 16:D)
2. be really good at the piano(I STINK!! HAHA)
3. Get a scholarship to college
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Hey!! i am super jealous of your Carrie Underwood tickets!!! JEALOUSY! well go check your email because i have a question about that....haha!! well isnt being tagged just great...haha i love being tagged even though it has only happened twice! :) haha see you in Math! GRR
Post a Comment