Last Saturday we had a Family Christmas party! It was lots of fun (my dad hasn't put the pictures on yet so that is for further display:D) It was with my dads side of the family. We ate lunch then had sleigh races! My team was me , Tyler (my brother-in-law), Joseph (my cousin) then Will and Parker (my other 2 cousins there brothers) our sleigh was so cool! I really need to have my dad get the pictures on here! I'll just have him put them on when im done with this post!:) After our Sleigh races we had a traditional play of the night Jesus was born then cleaned up and left. It was still lots of fun! After that we went over to my grandmas house and made GINGER BREAD HOUSES! Its a tradition every year and I LOVE it!!
Me, Ali, Ashley, Laurie, Grandma and Kirsten!
Me, Ali, Ashley, Laurie, Grandma and Kirsten!I don't have a picture of my Gingerbread house but I will get one to! I have one on my phone though! Tyler was also there he was taking the picture! Once we all finished making our Ginger Bread houses we all helped grandma make her Ginger Bread Train! It was so cool! After making the Ginger Bread houses Grandma took me and Kirsten to Wendy's then we came back and I worked on my Quilt and watched a movie!! But I made a Quilt in my sewing class and finished it!! It looks so cool! I love sewing! I took it last year to!! I have made a draw string backpack, a quilo, a purse, pajama pants, pajama shorts, 2 pillow cases, another pillow case that has my name on it and such (I forgot what it was called it had a certain name), a quilt, a dress for a little girl, a beanie thing, and I think that might be it??? Not sure but its so much fun! Especially when you have it with a bunch of your friends and can just socialize the whole time while working...that's my kind of class! haha well I will have to get pictures of those to if you guys want to see! But anywho my Christmas holiday is going great! I AM GOING TO HAWAII FOR CHRISTMAS IN 7 DAYS 5 HOURS AND 45 MIN.!!! I AM SO EXCITED!!!!!! What are you guys doing?!?!? Ok well sorry I just realized that this is getting to be really random so I will just end it! Well have a GREAT Christmas Holiday!! I will hopefully get the pictures on soon!



No comments:
Post a Comment