my hands after making them haha that was like a middle shot... They got worse!
Then on Valentines day In the morning my family decorated cookies for each other! Every year we draw name's then make 2 cookies for them and put stuff on them that represents them.
Derek, Tyler, Ashley, me, my mom, Kirsten, Grandma, my dad 
our cookies!
Then this last Friday I had a bunch of friends over and had a High School Musical 3 party! But my brother and 4 of his friends had a Rockband concert. They called themselves the Goblet of Fire! It was the FUNNIEST thing ever! We were all laughing so hard! They dressed up for it and everything! Oh my it was great! They even had nicknames for all of them! haha Here are some pictures from it!
Preston, Derek, Chandler, Brandon, and Beau
Brandon, Chandler, Preston, and Derek
Derek.....nuff' said!
Brandon
Chandler
Preston... haha he was rockin' out the whole time! haha he was the main reason we were all laughing!
the audience! Seth, Scotty, Ben, Jake, Carson, Carson, Olivia, Kirsten, Kimmy (Kirsten's friend), me, and Rachael!
Well as you can see life is just so much fun right now! I will update again soon and won't procrastinate anymore!



3 comments:
Wow.. Im embaressed to call Derek my brother.. haha thats pretty funny, That jacket Chandler is wearing is mine from when i danced.. Pretty funny! Love ya
Brooke! I am SOOO pleased to see you updated your blog! You did well my friend. Okay I have lots of things to say so here goes:
1. I wish I could say my life is "just so fun right now". But I can't because I have so much homework, no friends in ANY classes, no life after school/weekends because of dance and or babysitting so basically it is not fun.
2. I MISS SEWING
3. Those buddies were so good 'cept I remember feeling quite sick because I ate WAYYY to many! Good times...
4. Random but do you remember last year when we slept over at Rachaels on the last day of school and went to subway?! Well, we should do it (or something like that) again.
5. This is getting way too long so I am just going to stop. But anyways, I love reading your blog so keep the updates coming!
love your loner of a friend,
kaitlyn
Ya Ash I'm pretty embarrassed as well haha I can't believe that jacket is pretty funny! Preston came up and asked to borrow some bootie shorts haha but Kaitlyn for sure we need to party and have a sleepover!!!! Not this week though cuz I have family in town but next week!!!! If you and I and rachael can! Don't take any babysitting jobs! Haha
Post a Comment