Saturday, March 14, 2009

Temple~Birthday~Running

Ok well I obviously need to get better at this updating stuff! I don't update or ever then update everything at once! Ok well I guess this time hasn't been to bad! But anyways so me and my family went to the draper temple open house! It was really cool! I loved it! Here are some pictures!
Tyler, me, Kirsten, my mom, Derek, Ashley, and my grandma!

Tyler, my mom, Ashley, Derek, Kirsten, me, and my grandma It was FREEZING when we went to we were very cold! (as you can tell:D)

And then it was my dad's 50 birthday! I know he is an old man! haha just kidding but on his birthday we went to Kohlers and we each go 2$ to buy something for lunch then came home and cooked it! While we were cooking everything we had him open presents! After that we ate our lunch then sat at the table talkin about a bunch of stuff then we had rice crispie treats for desert!
my mom, Derek, Kirsten, me, Ashley, Tyler, and my dad
Derek, Ashley, Tyler, me, Kirsten, and my mom Eating our lunch!
eating our lunch again!
Then on Sunday night my grandparents and my grandma came over for dinner!
my Grandma (mom's mom), my Grandpa and Granna(dad's parents), Kirsten, my dad, me, Derek, Ashley, ad Tyler

Then this morning my dad made me wake up at 7:30 and go run 5K at the last minute. I wasn't very happy about that at the time but now I'm glad I did because everyone in my mom's family are coming down in April and we are all running a 5K or a 1/2 marathon I'm running the 5K ha. But here are some pictures (remember its really early and I just woke up! haha)my mom, Ashley, and me (my dad was taking the picture.. As always:D)my mom and me runningAshley, me, and my mom after the race!

Well as you can see life's been good right now and getting better every day! Plus the fact that my brother gets home in 4 months from his mission! And schoo is almost over! Very exciting! But I'll just live life to the fullest now=)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

WAY TO GO BROOKE! I LOVE 5K's BUT THE ONLY ONE I DO IS THE MOUNTAIN RIDGE ONE :) HAHA! AND I WALK IT SO IT DOESNT REALLY COUNT :) HAHA! BUT I BET IF FELT SO GOOD! LETS PLAY AGAIN! LAST NIGHT WAS A BLAST!

KAIT LINDLEY said...

OH EM GEEE BROOKE! Baha! I am so proud of you! I don't think (actually i know for sure) that I am a failure at running. You are awesome. Lets play! Okay? Good!

BrOoKe said...

haha i was glad i did it cuz im doing another one in april with all of my cousins so good practice but now im paying for it.... IM SO SORE!!!!!!! haha oh well it was worth it! But ya last night was lots of fun! Both nights! and Kaitlyn this weekend! Twilight movie party my house! be there or be square! haha well actually its the stake dance so party at the stake dance and before the dance we'll watch twilight! GIRLS ONLY!!! haha those are the best nights! haha but ya DON'T MAKE ANY BABYSITTING PLANS!! haha