Tuesday, April 21, 2009

April Goodness!!!

Oh Gosh I am really bad about all of this blogging stuff!! What has gotten into me?!?!?! I don't know! But April... What can I say it has been such a fun month!! Hanging out with all of my cousins and family!! I really think that is all I've done this whole month! Especially on weekends! Some of you might think I'm crazy but I love my family!! We have so much fun when we are all together!! Although some of you might think we are CRAZY....Ah it could be true but we sure don't care!! The first weekend of the month most of my mom's side of the family came down to run a 5K and some a 1/2 marathon! I ran the 5K with some of my other cousins but still have so much fun! We spent that weekend with my family the whole time playin, running, watching conference, and celebrating birthdays... we had 3:). Here are some pictures from that!

Getting our bags and such the day before the race!


Working on our TUTU's the night before! (oh don't worry....we ALL ran in our TUTU:):):) thats what makes my family GREAT!)

Our family pep talk:)

Back: my mom, me, cousin Aly,cousin Kelly, cousin Keven, aunt Cindy, cousin Kristi, cousin Keri, aunt Kathi, aunt's friend Kellie
Middle: sister Ashley
Bottom: cousin Jessica, cousin Jenny, cousin Lauri, cousin Nicole, and cousin Kenna!

me and Aly....showing of our ballet moves ;)

The 5Kers running pose!!

The race has BEGUN!!!!!

the FINISH!!!

we went to go find the 1/2 marathoners when we were done.... Oh ya don't worry I look like a hobo!

Coming into the finish with all of my cousins!!!!

my family!!!!

The next weekend 2 of my cousins came back down because it was their Spring break so they came down for the weekend. On friday we went and saw the Hannah Montana movie! It was SO good!! we all loved it!!!! After that we walked around in the mall and then me and my 2 cousins went to one of my cousins ward talent shows! It was great! After that we met up with my other cousin and went to a BYU comedy show thing. It was really funny! On Saturday my family had to go to a funeral but when we got back we went and got pedicures with my sister, and my 2 cousins! It was way fun! Then that night we had my grandma's birthday party/easter party that we had to go to and then after we played games with everyone!! Another great weekend!
Nicole, me, Jessica, Ashley, and Aly!!!

On Monday it was Spring Break for us and we went down to St. George. It was so much fun!!! We left at 7:30 at night so we got there at about midnight.
On Tuesday we went down to Vegas! Me and Kirsten have never actually been there always just drove thru it so it was way fun! Here are some pictures from that!








The rest of the week we just hung out in St. George. Here are just some random pictures from that!

The Slot Canyons
Other random pictures


The girls and my dad from Monday night to Thursday night then Tyler and Derek came! They couldn't come until then because they had work (that's why there is mainly just the girls in the pictures...my dad had to take them). This trip was so much fun though! Except for I got sick on Wednesday and am finally starting to get better after a week!!! But anywho April has been a great month! I'll try to hurry and get on the next blogging post!

1 comment:

KAIT LINDLEY said...

BROOOOOKE!!

I am so glad you blogged. I was beginning to think I was the the only one who does anymore. That would've been a shame. Good thing you are still here and connected with the blogging world. I am sad that facebook completely killed the blogging star. I love blogging!
You are like a runner pro???!!! GOOOOO YOUUUU! I can't run to save my life...moving on...

Your spring break sounds like lots and lots of fun! I am jealous that you have cousins who are old enough to not wear pull-ups. All my cousins are younger than three. They don't appreciate Hannah Montana, pedicures, or running 5ks. But their cool anyways.

OPERATION SMILE!! IS A MUST!!!
It will be a party. For reals.

Okay well brooke I just love you tons and tons and hopefully (?) I will update my blog soon...

xo,
Kaitlyn

P.S. Your soccer team is toooo gooooood. You put us to shame. Although it doesn't take much to put our team to shame:) Perhaps I should rethink my strategies...