Friday, September 4, 2009

Oregon~Girls Camp!!!!

Ok well I haven't updated my blog in quite some time so I'll start now!! On July 4th I went up to Oregon to visit my aunt for 10 days. I went up by myself and it was so much fun!! We went to a rodeo, shopped, swam, played games, ran, and she introduced me to some people and I hung out with them!! It was such a fun trip!! One of the highlights of my summer!! I loved it!! I hung out with a kid named Kruse and Louie most of all! They were awesome and so fun!! Here are just a few pictures that I took from the trip!

Me and Bretton!! He's so cute!!

Putting on the glasses!! haha
TREY!! He's also very cute!! He's working out to get faster!! haha He's probably the funniest little kid ever!!
Trey and I!!

Me and Bretton again!!
BRETTON!
all the little kids swimming!!
Me and Kruse!!!:) He is so dang tall!! haha

GIRLS CAMP!!!!
I got home Monday night from Oregon and left Tuesday morning for Girls Camp!! It was crazy but super fun!!
Whitney, Fredrick (mine and Megan's best friend!! haha) Bro. Stout, some other guy haha, and me!
Megaload, Chelsey, Zoe, Whitney, me, and Audrey!!
We all had tape all over us that said pretty awesome things!! haha
My tape said "Don't bother me....I'm awesome!" haha
Me and Megaload!! haha
acting like the flamingo!! haha
REPELLING!!! AH SO MUCH FUN!!
Just my normal self hahahaha

awww...Cute little Ben!!!! hahaha
Going down COMMANDO!! SO SCARY!! Commando-going down frontwards haha not the other way of commando!
A LOT SCARIER THAN IT LOOKS!! haha but SO MUCH FUN!!
I look like a dead animal!!! haha
Ropes Course!!
Me and sister Hendershot!
the Young Women Presidency!! Sister Hendershot, Sister Fluckiger, and mi madre!!
Me and Whitney!!
We got the young women presidency to do it!! haha
We had to try to get over that wall! So we were collaborating!! haha

trying to do a pyramid!
ya that didn't go to well.... haha
up and over!!!
zip line!!!
Ok so....WE ARE NERDS!!!
Cool nerd??? I'm thinking so! haha
I'm to cool for megan!! haha
Tired?!?! YES!! haha

Sis. Otteson was tired to! hahaha
The back of our shirts!!
the front!! Me and Chelsey!!
Whitney and I!
Strugglin haha
we love lions!! haha
What's girls camp without a tickle train???
SKITS!!!
OH YA!!!
DANG!! We've got a buff woman in our mix!!!
Me and Demi...Before the hike!!
me, Demi, and Whitney!!
ah... the beauties of nature!!
a MOOSE!!
the lake!!
me and Megaload!!
its real pretty!!
the view from the lake!
all the girls who went on the hike who had their shirts on!
Back of our shirts!!
Now all of us!!
FUNNY PICTURE.... But yet I am still struggling! haha
me and my dad!! (He came up as a priesthood leader!)
I was mad at him cuz I was in the middle and he took my spot! haha
Kirsten, my dad, and me!
He's a hoot!! haha
Another pretty view!!
That picture looks like it could be in a calender!!
Our calender picture!! haha
close up!!
Megan in her calender picture!! haha
my calender picture!! haha
and the mountains!! ha
We painted all of our nails different colors!! haha
Both of our hands with all the colors we painted our fingernails with!!
CANOOING!!
and...the mud fight begins!!! Of course my dad is in it.... haha
OH NO!!
It got pretty messy!! They were trying to get me but I ran! haha
draggin Megan in....
REBELS!!! Haha phone and IPOD! haha
Me, Whitney, and Karissa!!
me and whitney!!
again!!
Sister Rosdahl!! haha
Chelsea giving me my camp award!! Mrs. Fredrick....OMPA!!! haha inside joke!!
Megan got Mr. Fredrick...OPA! and I got Mrs. Fredrick....OPA!! hahahaha
My group!! JOAN OF ARC!!
Kimmy, me, Carly, Chelsey, and Becca!!
Last night SLEEPOVER!!
me and megan being rebels!!! haha
Girls Camp and Oregon were so much fun!! The week after girls camp...EFY!!! (I will post that up a little later!) But they were so much fun!! I loved it!! Both Hilights of my summer!!!!

No comments: