Ok so this week it was spring break for my school district!!! My family didn't go anywhere accept for Friday! It was really nice to get away from school it didn't even feel like it was still school time accept for it snowed twice!!!!!!!!! I wanted to go swimming like all week because we didn't open our pool but that didn't happen:( here is everything I did! (by the way thanks Mikayla for the idea!)
Monday: i went to my sisters eye doctor appointment then ran to Target for a while and then my cousins came over and we swam!!! It was so warm and so was the pool! Outside it was like 80 degrees!! It was so warm and the pool was like 90 degrees (and for a pool that's just perfect temperature)!!!! Since it was Monday and Family Night we went to Cabella's and shot at the little animal things that they have there haha it was pretty fun actually!! After that I didn't really do anything but watched the BACHELOR!! JUST THE BEST SHOW ON THE PLANET!!! And that's pretty much all i did Monday!
Tuesday: On Tuesday I went to Mikayla's (friend) house and we went to Costco to get stuff to make shmookies (haha its a shake and a smoothie combined) because we thought it would be fun and we wanted something to be good! We came back and made it. Surprisingly it was like so good! We decided to call it The Key Lime Surprise (it didn't have any key limes in it but it tasted like it haha)! After that we went over to Olivia's (friend) house and watched A Walk To Remember twice!! haha it was my first time seeing that show and I loved it and then we just watched t.v. and stuff the rest of the time! After that we went back to Mikayla's and just talked haha it was a really fun day actually!!
Wednesday: Today I went to the mall and stuff and just ran a couple of errands with my mom and sister! We were gone until like three and then I just was on the computer like the rest of the time haha this wasn't the funnest part of my week so far. But later that night me, my sister Kirsten, my mom and my dad went and saw National Treasure 2! It was so good!! I loved it!! I think I have to say that Riley is my favorite haha he's just funny I think:)!
Thursday: Today in the morning I ran up to Aeropostale with my mom and sister and went to the party store to look at stuff for my sisters birthday party...She's going to have a Hollywood premiere night! haha it should be fun! After I went and saw Nim's Island with my grandma, mom and sister haha! It was good but it was not like I expected AT ALL! But it was still good! After the movie we went to Apple Bee's for dinner. I don't really like Apple Bee's very much but it's my grandma's favorite place so we just went there for her. After that I went to Brittani's (friend) house and people from our ward came over and we sort of played night games. I also invited Mikayla and Olivia to come so they came to! It was really fun but all the boys were 5-13 and all the girls were 14 haha but it was still fun!
Friday: Today I went to Park City to shop with my family! It was really fun! I got a dress, a shirt and 2 tank top things that you wear with shirts. We were shopping for like 3 hours. After that we went to our hotel in Midway called the Zermatt. It was SO nice!! When we got there we got in our room and got everything situated then went to dinner. We all wanted different things so we first went to Subway and then Arby's haha it was really fun though! Me and my dad got drinks because at a gas station we went to earlier didn't have the drinks we liked so we went to this gas station and got drinks. The guy at the front when we said we have 2 refills looked up at my dad then me and said thank you sir... Have a nice day, we were really confused so my dad said, again, we have 2 refills and he said, again, thank you sir, have a nice day. We were still confused but we just left haha it was cool we got free refills haha! After dinner we went back to our hotel and went swimming! There pools are even nice! They have an outdoor pool and hot tub and an indoor pool and hot tub! But there outdoor and indoor pools are connected! You would just have to go under this little tunnel thing and then you would be outside it was SO cool!! And the indoor hot tub was HUGE and it had a waterfall in it!! It was the coolest thing!! After we were swimming we went back to our hotel room and just went watched National Treasure!
Saturday: It was really windy today and once we were finished getting ready we were gonna go golfing but it was WAY to windy so my dad and brother went golfing and the girls stayed in the car! haha after we went and got lunch at Taco Bell and McDonalds (we wanted different things, again ha) and then had to run back to the Outlets to take some shoe's of my dads back. After we headed home! Once we got home we unpacked then I had to vacuum:(. After I finished vacuuming I called Mikayla and Olivia and went to Olivia's house. We watched t.v. and then played the Wii!! haha i LOVE that game! I won like I don't know how much but lost to! haha it was really fun! Then we went to Mikayla's and had dinner and watched t.v. and Mikayla showed me how to do the playlist thing on my blog! haha I think its so cool! THANKS MIKAYLA!
As you can see I had a good Spring Break even though I didn't go anywhere! Although I'm still VERY jealous of everyone who did:(!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Ha ha, your welcome for the idea! :) It was really fun hanging out with you this week! I say we do it more often, and make some more smookies! haha!
ya it was really fun!!!! we need to do it again and go swimming!!!
Post a Comment