Tuesday, April 8, 2008

UPDATE ON CHEER TRYOUTS

OK so well sorry i haven't updated you for a while but OK so here is the news...........OK so I didn't make cheer but that's OK!! I'm wondering what I should do now...I am thinking about taking competition dance but if I do that I will have to take ballet and get on point shoes so I don't quite know about that because I don't really know if I would like ballet and be able to do it so we'll see but I'm also thinking about doing basketball. I don't know about that because I haven't played in like a really long time and I'm like not good anymore so ya haha I'm not sure but ya if you think of something I should do leave me a comment and tell me because i could use some help in deciding!! HAHA!! But ya I guess in a way it's kind of good I didn't make it because now I can do some other stuff that I wanted to do this year but couldn't because of cheer and stuff and I am doing alot of things in the summer like I have a trip that I'm going on each month and I'm probably going to be the coach of my sister Kirsten's 6th grade cheer squad with Brelynn Bromley so ya haha that will be fun and stuff so ya!! HAHA so ya just leave me a comment if you have any ideas on what I should do!

5 comments:

KAIT LINDLEY said...

Ya! Competition Dance sounds fun! We should take together! (even though I haven't done ballet since I was seven!) I didn't know you were going to coach! That will be so fun!

Mikayla said...

Brooke!! hey! well i just got my surgery and half of my left hand is numb so its hard to type with only like 5 fingers (im only typing with my right hand...its hard) but yeah if you did bball who would you play for?? But I say you do do bball b/c it is the BEST!!! hehe!! oh fun you are going to be the Cheer Coach...FUN! im jelous! haha well ill talk to you later!

BrOoKe said...

umm i would probably just play basketball for mountain ridge haha (if i did it that it) but ya haha hows your finger?!?!? How did the surgery go?

BrOoKe said...

haha ya!!!! It should be fun!!! HAHA but we really should do competition dance together!!!!! Maybe that way ill have a friend!! HAHA but ya i think we have to try out for it like in june or july idk though!! HAHA

Mikayla said...

Well my surgery went great.......I wrote a whole post on my blog...if you want to read it! :) Yes!! I'll help you with your blog! Ok! I might be going to Vegas for Spring Break...but we are still debating! :) So I'll see, and then get back to you on that ok! If I dont go anywhere we will hangout ok! :)