Since I have already done a quick little view of the week i will just go with a new post of each day of the last week of school! Tuesday (as you might already know if you have read my other post) was the 5K! It was so much fun!!! It was the 2
ND annual 5k! It was really fun to be apart of the first 5k they have ever had because we got to be one of the first people to experience it so we now know how much fun it is! I think that when we are in High School we should still miss out on school that day just to do our
annual 5K!
haha and if we all stay friends after high school (WHICH I HOPE WE DO, BECAUSE I JUST HAVE THE BEST FRIENDS I COULD HAVE EVER ASKED FOR!!!!!!) then we should all still do it!
haha its just so much fun! You are getting
exercise but having so much fun while doing it!
OK I'm getting a little bit side tracked here but, me and all of my friends ran well WALKED (because there is just no other fun way to do it
haha)! we all had so much fun doing it! After the 5K was over me and 2 of my other friends (
Mikayla and Olivia) decided to skip school (well don't worry we didn't
sluff we just got checked out :D) and go swimming at my house! It was
allot of fun but it was very cold when we got out! We decided it would be
allot of fun to go swimming in our clothes! It really was (we even swam in our socks)! You should all really try it because swimming in a swimming suit is just so original!
haha! then after we swam we decided to get in the shower! We didn't have enough showers so we all just got in one (
don't worry we had our clothes on!) After we got in the shower and stuff we walked over to the school because
Mikayla had to talk to her teachers. While we were at the school we just went and said hi to some of our teachers! It was
allot of fun! The last week of the school is the best!!!!
Olivia, Brittani, Mikayla, me, Rachael, and Kaitlyn!! (all my GREAT friends!) I have more but they just weren't with us!

Olivia, Mikayla, and Me!
FREEZING when we got out of the pool! haha

me showing off swimming in my socks! :D haha

Olivia showing off her socks! :) (I don't think Mikayla got a picture showing off her socks cuz she didn't send me one but if she did then it would be on here!
1 comment:
Haha! YES!!! those are the best pictures ever! :D haha! Sorry i dont have a picture of my socks....i was taking all the pics so it was hard for me to take one of my self...DUH! :) haha!
Post a Comment