Thursday, June 12, 2008

The Bachelorette!

Oh man do i love this show or what!!! haha I watch this show EVERY Monday night with my mom! haha the Bachelorette is DeAnna Pappas! She was on 2 seasons ago and didn't get picked so they let her come back and be the new Bachelorette! I liked the other girl better than her to tell you the truth but i still do like her! Its now down to 6 guys! It's getting VERY intense!
This is DeAnna! She's really pretty! (well at least I think:D)
This is Jason! HE IS MY FAVORITE!!!!!!! He's so cute! He has a 2 or 3 year old son (I think that's how old he is). But he has such a good personality!
This is Graham! He's my 2ND favorite! haha he's cute to! He is a professional basketball player! He also has such a good personality!
There are 6 more bachelors but these 2 are just my favorite!!!! IF YOU DON'T WATCH THIS I HIGHLY SUGGEST YOU DO! ITS JUST AMAZING! AH I'M LIKE OBSESSED! haha:)


2 comments:

Mikayla said...

Haha i dont watch the show...but i will have to start i guess! :D haha i like the first guy..but he has a kid..WEIRD??

BrOoKe said...

haha ya well his wife left him cuz he was married! haha but the first guy jason is so sweet and nice and ah i just love him! haha he just as the best qualities of a guy haha