Wednesday, August 20, 2008

EFY!!!!!!!!!

These past couple of weeks i have been really busy!! (as you can tell from not updating :) sorry about that) EFY was the BEST experience of my life!!! I absolutely LOVED it!!!! Ah my company was AMAZING and i met a ton of new people!!! I went to Provo Utah with Brittani Finlayson (one of my best friends)!!!! Here is the week!!!

Monday
Registration
Meet our Counselor
Meet our Company
Orientation
Dinner
FHE Lesson
FHE Activity
FHE Refreshments/Goal Setting
Devotional/ Journal time/ Personal Study Prayer
Meeting Lights Out @ 11:00

Our door when we got here!!!
Me and Brittani on the 1st day!!




Brittani...I don't even know what she was doing.....Our food...This was all pretty much gone by the end of the week:)

Tuesday
Morning Devotional
Breakfast
Gospel Study
Session Director Morning side
Classes
Classes
Lunch
Classes
Classes
Free Time
Dinner
Dance Instruction
Dance
Counselor Devotional
Journal Time/Prayer Meeting
Lights Out


haha well me and Brittani had decided that we were going to put our beds together so we started pushing them together and when they were pushed together we looked down and we found black underwear! haha we were laughing so hard! We decided we would put it in Hannah and Bethany's room so this is how we put it.
Megan, Alex, me and Brittani! (our best buddies!!!)

We then got ready for the rest of the night!

Me and my AMAZING counselor Jess!!!

Megan, me and Jess^

Me and Megan!!!!

Alex and Megan!!!

Well we had gone to Jamba Juice during our free time so at dinner me and Megan were not hungry!! We went back to our dorm's because my cousin was gonna come over. She called me right when we got there and said that she had gone to dinner so she didn't come over so me and Megan didn't want to go back to the meeting spot right away so we just stayed there for a little bit. We though it would be funny if we toilet papered mine and Brittani's stuff and Alex and Megan's stuff so it would be like Hannah and Bethany saw the under wear and knew it was us so they got us back. This is how we did it! My counselor Jeff!

Wednesday

Morning Devotional
Breakfast
Gospel Study
Session Director Morning side
Classes
Classes
Lunch
Classes
Classes
Free Time
Dinner, Banner and Cheer Preparation
Games and Cheer-Off

Counselor Devotional/Journal Time
Pizza Night
Prayer Meeting
Lights Out

Megan, Heather, Kiera, me, Alex and Brittani (most of the girls in my company)

Megan, Alex, and me!
at free time we were bored and it was game night later so Megan, Alex, me and Brittani decided to do our hair and make-up weird! If you see my hair before i had it in that twisty Pompadour thing and once it took it out this is exactly how it looked so i just left it!!!

Megan had many different hair styles...till she finally chose one!!

Alex Megan, Me, Alex and Brittani (if you haven't figured it out yet Megan and Alex became our best friends from the VERY start!! I love them there awesome and they live in Alpine!!!!!!
Jeff and Jess!! (at game night)

PIZZA NIGHT!!!!!!
Kiera, Heather, me, Hannah, Megan, Natalie and Bethany!!
We had 4 Large pizza's, box of cinna sticks, 1 box of bread sticks, 1 box of cheese sticks, 2, 2 liters of pop and ice cream!!!!! We ate it all besides 1 box of pizza!!!
Top: Alex, Kiera, Brittani, Natalie and Mckenzie
Bottom: Heather, me, Hannah, Bethany and Megan!!!

Hannah, Brittani and me!!!

Jess and Megan had a burping contest!! My camera got it a little late this is her burping:D she can burp loud!!!! It's like a man burp haha its awesome!! haha I love her!!


Girls got to have there ice cream!!!!!!





Thursday
Morning Devotional
Breakfast Gospel Study
YW/YM Activity
Lunch
Variety Show
Free Time
Dinner
Testimony Tips/ Reverence
Musical Program/ Fireside
Testimony Meeting
Counselor Devotional
Journal Time
Prayer Meeting
Lights Out
Alex, Jess, Heather, Kiera, Natalie Kenzie, Brittani
Me, Bethany and Hannah!!!

haha well all I have to say is if you know Megan then you'll get this picture..That's just the way she is haha but she stuffed a blanket up her dress cuz she said it was like a pregnant dress:) haha

Friday

Morning Devotional
Breakfast
Gospel Study
Session Director Morning side
Activity
Lunch
Taking It Home
Service Activity
Free Time/Banquet Preparation
Meet with Company/ Travel to Banquet
Banquet
Pictures/ Address Exchange
Dance
Closing Ceremonies/Slide Show
Counselor Devotional/Journal Time
Prayer Meeting
Lights out

Me and Megan

Jeff


Me and Megan...again!!


Me and Alex...We were shaking and they took a picture!! haha

....Me and Megan again haha

Brittani, Alex and me!!(Alex was escorting us:D)



Me and Megan...we were bored
We were really bored because we had finished our service project so we were taking pictures of random people...The first picture I took my flash goes off!!! Ah it was hilarious though!! haha they gave us the weirdest look me and Megan couldn't contain ourselves haha!!

Me and Kiera
Me and Heather



This is Ryan one of the counslers i met him at dinner before because he ate with Jess he's really cool and funny!!! He told me to call him Doc haha





Me and Alex


Me and Alex


Me and Hannah (she's gorgeous I love her!!!!!)


Brittani, Megan and me!!


Kenzie and me!!!


Natalie and me!!


all of the girls


my whole company!!!

Top:Adam- canada, Mark-Spain, Nathan, Jared, Cameron-AF, Braxton-Vegas, Ryan, and Alex

Middle: Bethany, Brittani, Natalie, Megan, Heather, Kiera, and Kenzie

Bottom: Alex, Hannah, and Me!


Natalie, Brittani, Megan, Jess, Heather, Kiera, and Kenzie

Bethany, Alex, Hannah and me!


Adam. Mark, Nathan, Jared, Jeff, Cameron, Braxton, Ryan nad Alex!!

Me, Jeff and Jess


Me, and Alex
Me and Cameron
Me and Braxton
Adam and Me
Me and Jared....I think I'm almost as tall as him...What do you think?!?!? HAHA lol

Mark and Me!


Nathan and Me



Ryan and Me



Brittani fell asleep on my bed...Do you see why she chose my bed?!?! haha lol

Saturday

Get up

Clean up/Pack

Say Goodbye to company

Leave:(




I didn't really want to leave!! I was having so much fun and didn't want it to end!! This was really the best experience of my life! I learned so much and my testimony strengthened so much!! I loved it!! I also met a ton of new people!!
Later that day me, Rachael, My sister Kirsten and Rachael's sister Ali went swimming, and went and saw Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2 It was good but the first was way better! While we were waiting for my mom we went in the arcade and I rode on Thomas the Train!!! haha I know, I know your jealous!! haha

2 comments:

Mikayla said...

Oh my gosh...that Hannah girl is soooo pretty! I was like "who is that girl?" :D well if you ever talk to her tell her that I think she is very pretty! haha! well sounds like your EFY was almost as fun as mine...not quite but close! hahahaha jk! You and Britnee also look so pretty in all of those pictures! Yes, yes, brooke how did you know I was jealous to ride on the Thomas the Train Engine! I'll see you tomorrow!

KAIT LINDLEY said...

Holy cow! It sounds way fun! I wish I could have gone:( NEXT YEAR! I am most looking foward to PIZZA NIGHT! Ha ha yum. Well, i am glad you had such a good time.