OK well as some of you know I am in Child Development. We get our babies in precisely 14 days or 2 weeks!!! I am so excited!!! Me and Kaitlyn decided we were going to put a poll up for names to name our baby, but instead I am posting this and I want all of you to leave a comment and tell me what name I should do-making a poll would be to hard to think of names!!! So leave me a comment and tell me a boy and a girl name!! Haha me and Kaitlyn are looking for exotic names though haha!!! This might seem weird but we are SO excited!!! HAHA we have them over a weekend and we have to take them to church!!! haha that will be pretty much intense!! haha we are so excited!!!!!! AH
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Oh brooke.. are you sure you wanna hear the names from me? Well to bad because you are in for a treat! And if you dont use any of these names i wont be offended! :)
Well you said exotic names, and so beware of what is in stock:
Girl names: Sunshine, Strawberry Shortcake, Star, Aunestee (like honesty but aunestee haha jk) Starla, Pegasis, Rosmarry!
Those are prety good girls names..right! hahahaha!!
Boys names: Slick, Cralt, (boys are harder to make up funny names for) hmm... Rusty, Wrothney,
Those are hard! haha I dont expect you to use any of those but i just thought i would throw out some exodic names! hahahaha :)
Post a Comment