Saturday, March 14, 2009

Freebie!

haha ok so I just updated my blog like point 2 minutes ago:D but my friend did this thing so now I guess I'm udating it again!

Well, isn't this exciting! I am doing my first ever...
BLOGGING GIVE AWAY
The first five people to comment on this post will receive a very special something made by me specifically for you. And I promise it will be quite exciting so, you are going to want to participate. Here's the fine print...

1. I do not promise you will like what I make you.
2.What I create will be my choice, but especially for you!
3.It will be done before the end of 2009
4.And last but not least: you can be anywhere and I will mail it to you.
The catch? Oh yes, of course there is a catch. Here it is: You must re-post this on your blog and offer the same thing to the first 5 people who do the same on their blog. It will be fun, promise. Sooo, you better get your mouse clicking comment.
*note: this idea was taken from lacey Peterson*

6 comments:

Unknown said...

ME ME ME!!! haha

KAIT LINDLEY said...

I want a freebie, I want a freebie, I want a freebie, hey hey hey!

Now I just need to think of something extravagant to make everyone! Hmmmm, I better go put on my thinking cap...

BrOoKe said...

haha yes totally.....What to make what to make?? Oh i know kaitlyn! Something from our sewing boutique or our cupcake bistro! haha and all the way from Paris!! Thats gotta be BIG! ha

KAIT LINDLEY said...

Oh I will definitely not be square! I will be attending this TWILIGHT movie partay. We will give out cupcakes and quilts right?! Imported from Paris, of course. Let's really do operation smiles next year. Okay? Good.

BrOoKe said...

ya for sure!! I totally am for sure!!!! And you just do it with me!

KAIT LINDLEY said...

Know what I would love...

AN UPDATE:)

love,
kaitlyn