Last night we had a trek reunion fireside with everyone who went on trek! It was a lot of fun!! I love my family!! When we got there they played some music and then we watched a slideshow with pictures from trek!! It was tons of fun! After that we took pictures of my family outside!! (when we were all ready!) Then we went to my brother Matt's house and made brownies and played pool! It was SO much fun!! I love them! Here are some pictures of my family!!

My family and all of our signs!! (from the game signs!!)

The girls and our signs!
Brinley, Savanah, ma, me, Steph!

The boys and their signs!
Bryton, Brett, pa, Taylor, Matt, and Braden!

The boys!!

The girls and ma!!

The girls!!!

Our family!!
Braden, Brin, Brett, Savanah, Bryton, pa, ma, me, Taylor, Steph, Matt

The kids!!
Braden, Brin, Brett, Savanah, Bryton, me, Taylor, Steph, Matt!!

The kids again!!

and again!

And this is...Indian Joe himself!!!!! Haha he dressed like that to the fireside!! hahahahaha
I love my family!! They are the best! Now I can't wait for our family party!!!
1 comment:
Dear Brooke,
I am so glad SOMEONE is finally updating their blog besides me. Sheeesh. We are the only ones who aren't slacking. Looks like you had a great time at trek! Okay we really need to play/swim sometime. Text ME!
{xoxo}
kaitlyn
Post a Comment